Im sooo excited I finally got a new camera coming!! I cant wait ive been saving up for one for almost a year. I its sad but its something i really wanted. Ive got 4 little ones to feed and take of so its been a struggle to get the money to get one but besides all of that jazz i finally got one that is hd so my youtube videos will now be in a much better quality! Im so excited. Didnt i say that already lol but i truly am so i could do some of the videos ive always wanted to but of course before they would be in poor quality but now ill have auto focus which is awesome for reviewing products and showing things at a close up range and also hd so things will show up tons better and more true to color!!! I cant wait to get it in the mail. I was thinking about filming a video on my unboxing of the camera but i having decided yet but i will post pics of it on my blog as well as on my instagram (uernamr: zippy7flaca) account so be looking out for that!!!

Comments

  1. Auto focus is one of life's greatest inventions. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

floral jacket

Connect the Dots

beautiful colorful dress